Monday 9 April 2012

Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush

One of my most recent purchases includes the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush from The Bay.  I believe it was $33, which is actually a damn good price for a foundation brush.  The moment I saw this brush- I literally fell in love.  According to the Japanese company, "Shiseido's innovative technology combines with traditional Japanese brush-making techniques to create the perfect foundation finish. Excellent pick-up of all types of formulas for a uniform application and impeccable finish. Gently tapered strands create an angled slant that best allows bristles to reach all facial contours. Short handle allows for precise control during application and portability for travel."

 I love the texture and the angle of the bristles.  I've tried using it with all types of foundation and find the product doesn't clump in the bristles, which is what I find with many brushes. If you're looking for a foundation brush, I would highly recommend it as it is affordable and does the job of a 'perfect' flawless finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment